BSc & MSc from SUB
Tasmia Bari working as a lecturer at the Department of Food Engineering & Technology. She Obtained her B.Sc.& M.Sc.from SUB. Prior joining SUB , Tasmia Bari served as an faculty at the Department of Food Engineering at North Pacific International University of Bangladesh for as many as two years. She loves to do something in a new and innovative way to achieve excellence. She has research interest in Food Processing & Preservation.
She Complete a Research Project under UGC (University of Grand Commission)
”.Mujib 100 Idea Contest on “Edible Coating in enhancing the post- Harvest shelf life of fresh
product (2021) .She also joined some National and International Conference & gained Best paper
presenter award “Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0”Under ministry of Gov.
& CPSC Manila Philippine (2020). Tasmia Bari also play a role of moderator and conference
rapporteur of some national and International seminar. She also a Certified Trainer of Internal
Auditor on 2200:2018 based Food Safety Management System , NTVQF level-2 National Skill
Certificate-2 in Baking , and also complete National Skill Standard Basic Course on Computer Office
Application. (January -June 2016), HR development training (7 days at 2013).She loves to do
something in a new and innovative way to achieve excellence. She has research interest in Food
Processing & Preservation and Dietary Nutrient.
- Tasmia Bari.,Md. ShahriarAlam., Md. Shakil., Formulation and Quality Evaluation of Instant Soft Drink Powder Prepared from Hog- plum(Spondiusmangifera) and Mint (Menthaspicata).Published in International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition .Volume 5; Issue 1; January 2020; Page no. 33-37.
- Md.ShahriarAlam, Tasmia Bari,Md.Shakil.Harvest& Post-Harvest Management for Fruits & Vegetable for Achieving SDGs (12.3.1) in Bangladesh. Published in International Conference on "Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0" Colombo Staff Collage (CPSC), Manila & Ministry of Education, Gob. Page No. 73 ;February 2020.
- AnisAlam., ShahriarAlam.,T.Bari,ShafiAhmed.,Microbiological Quality Assessment of Industrially Produced & Vended Ice-cream in Dhaka City. Published in Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, Volume 11, Issue: 1, Match 2015, Page no: 87-92.
- International E-Conference Food Science: Food Processing, Packaging and Food Safety” (Moderator) 2022.
- International Conference on Food Safety and Health. (Rapporteur) 2020
- International Conference on Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0. (Paper presenter) 2020.
Awards & Achievements
- Mujib 100 Idea Contest (2021).
- “Best Paper Presenter” On International Conference “Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0”.( 2020).
- “Excellence for Admission Volunteer” from State University of Bangladesh (2011)
- University Talent Scholarship (4 years) for undergraduate Programmed (2008-2012).
- Science College Scholarship (2006-2008).
- “National Children’s award Competition” First Position for extracurricular activities in present specks (‘1999, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2007).
- “National Children’s award Competition” First Position for Poetry Reciting (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007).