Ms. Farzana Akter
M.Sc. (Bangladesh Agricultural University)
Ms. Farzana Akter currently works as a Lecturer at the department of Food Engineering and Technology, State University of Bangladesh. She obtained MS in Food Engineering in 2016 from Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU). She completed B.Sc. in Food Engineering in 2014 from the same university. She was awarded with the National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh for her Master’s thesis project. She has three publications regarding Food microbiology and Dehydration. Her research interest includes Dehydration, Food microbiology, Post-harvest Technology, Food processing, Food analysis etc.
- Jahan R, Akter F, Hossain AA, Islam MA, Mazumder MAR. 2022. Quality evaluation and Storage stability of mixed fruit leather prepared from mango, banana and papaya. J Bangladesh Agril Univ, 20 (3): (Accepted for publication).
- Rahim, A., Islam, M.A., Iqbal, A., Akter F., Mazumder MAR. 2022. Effect of Soymilk on the Nutritional, Textural and Sensory Quality of Pudding. J Bangladesh Agril Univ, 20 (3): (Accepted for publication).
- Amin MK, Islam MA, Akter F, Islam MN. 2019. Kinetics of air drying of jackfruit and mango pulp and development of mixed leather. Fundamental and Applied Agriculture 4(4): 1089–1096.doi: 10.5455/faa.72409.
- Jahan R, Islam MA, Akter F, Alim MA, Islam N. 2019. Mechanical and osmotic dehydration behavior of pineapple and retention of vitamin C. Fundam Appl Agric, 4(1): 723–734. doi: 10.5455/faa.15862
- Islam MA, Akter F, Aziz MG, Uddin MB. 2018. Development of probiotic milk drinks using probiotic strain isolated from local yogurt. Fundam Appl Agric, 3(2): 446–452. doi: 10.5455/faa.290338.