Lecturer ,Coordinator of Internship & Placement Program
BBA (North South University, BD), MBA( University of Cardiff, UK)
Mahzabeen Faruque is a faculty and Internship and Placement Coordinator for BBA & MBA Program at the Dept. of Business Studies. She has completed her BBA from North South University, majored in Marketing & MBA in Advanced Strategy and Marketing from Cardiff University, Wales, UK. She completed her dissertation on ‘Porter’s five Model and current scenario on the pharmaceutical industry of Bangladesh in 2009. She also worked on the research of Rebranding Parapyrol for Glaxo Smith Kline BD. She also did marketing research work for Eskayef bd Ltd. She started her career as a marketing analyst with Lafarge Surma Cement Bangladesh, one of the largest cement manufacturer companies in Bangladesh. She was a core team member for the brand communication and launching of Supercrete Cement. She further worked for PerfettiVan Melle Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of the European Perfetti Van Melle group, as a Brand Manager and looked at the company’s third largest brand Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly in terms of sales volume. She was also the elected Vice President for JCI Bangladesh in 2008 and Director of Public Relations, Dhaka Phoenix, Rotary 2016. She is a contributor for Brand Forum Magazine. She also writes on the Daily newspaper on social and business issues.
- Saha. N, Faruque, M. (2019). "Green Factories: Bangladesh scenario" Journal of SUB, Vol. 9, Issue 1 & 2.
- Anwar, A., Kashem, S., and Faruque, M. (2020). Effects of Ethical Behavior on Employee Performance Mediated by Job Commitment: A Study on Service Sector Employees of Malaysia, Journal of State University of Bangladesh.
- Faruque, M. (2021). Digital technology as a facilator for mitigating COVID-19 PANDEMIC, Journal of State University of Bangladesh. (Submitted Publications)
- Gender Diversity: Women presence at executive position at work place in private companies in Bangladesh (Work in Progress)
- Rotary Member – Director Public Relations, Dhaka Phoenix
- Chapter Secretary General; 2006 Director, Public Relations, Junior Chambers International (JCI)
- Elected Chapter Vice President for 2008; Junior Chambers International (JCI)
- Chief Coordinator of the round table discussion on 'RMG and their current issues,' Junior Chamber International (JCI).