Assistant Professor & Coordinator (M. Pharm.)
M. Pharm. (DU)
Mr. Tanoy Saha is currently holding the position of Assistant Professor and M. Pharm. Coordinator, Department of Pharmacy, State University of Bangladesh. He has previously worked in Square Pharmaceutical Ltd. as a Product Executive and has showed his expertise in marketing and management of Pharmaceutical products. He has completed his B. Pharm. (Professional) and M. Pharm. course from the Department of Pharmacy and Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Dhaka, respectively. His core interest resides in employing formulation techniques to develop improved dosage forms with lesser side effects and superior pharmacological actions. Method development and validation is his another field of interest. He is also working in the public health sector to identify underlying risk factors of common diseases of Bangladesh and the possible ways to ameliorate the situation. He has engaged himself with several survey based work focusing on SARS-CoV-2 infection. Disrupted condition of mental health and behavioral patterns along with other socio-economic changes of Bangladeshi people are major concerns of the conducted review works. He has also engaged in extensive research on food adulteration and water pollution for a long period of time. His submitted manuscripts on aforementioned sectors are currently under peer review process in several international journals of renowned publishers.
- Alam, S., Emon, N.U., Hasib, M.S., Rashid, M.A., Soma, M.A., Saha, T. and Haque, M.R., 2021. Computer-aided approaches to support the ethnopharmacological importance of Dillenia pentagyna roxb.: an in silico study. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 24(2), pp.125-132.
- Obonti, A.T., Alam, S., Kamal, T.B., Zaman, A., Hasnat, H., Saha, T. and Islam, M.A., 2021. Prospective plants with corroborated antimalarial actions: a review. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 24(2), pp.180-193.
- Kabir, F., Jaman, A.U., Rumpa, R.A., Jannat, T., Alam, S., Saha, T., Islam, M.A. and Soma, M.A., 2021. In vitro and in vivo investigations provide new insights into bioactivities of Blumea clarkei Hook. f. leaves. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 24(2), pp.149-158.
- Saha, T., Alam, M.M., Lira, D.N. and Rouf, A.S.S., 2021. Formulation and Evaluation of Effects of Superdisintegrants on Immediate Release Tablet of Linagliptin, a DPP-4 Inhibitor. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 24(2), pp.168-179.
- Islam MA, Alam S, Saha T, Akter F, Hasnat H, Zaman A, Ghosh S, Rashid MA. Evaluation of biological activities of methanolic extract of leaves of Bruguiera gymnorhiza (L.) Lam.: in vivo studies using Swiss albino mice model. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal. 2022 Jan 31;25(1):26-31.
- Kobir ME, Dewanjee S, Hossain MS, Babu MH, Jahan N, Saha T, Akbar S, Miah MS, Islam MS, Rahman MA, Hoque A. A Study on Aphanamixis polystachya for evaluation of phytochemical and pharmacological properties. World. 2022;1(01):001-9.
- Saha T, Kawsar MH, Islam MK, Alam S, Islam M, Hakim N, Hossain MJ. Quantitative and Qualitative Estimation of Marketed Naproxen Tablets Available in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal. 2022 Jul 30;25(2):175-9.
- Jamil S, Mukul ME, Bari QI, Akhter A, Hasan M, Islam MM, Saha T, Hossain MJ. Prevalence and Factors Associated with Musculoskeletal Pain among Rural Handloom Weavers in Sirajganj, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal. 2022 Jul 30;25(2):188-98.
- Siddiqui MH, Islam MS, Razu MR, Zaman AN, Jadi B, Saha T, Pathan MS. Preparation and evaluation of sublingual film of ketorolac tromethamine. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy. 2022 Sep 2;48(9):438-45.
- Ghosh B, Rahman MM, Saha T, Hossain MJ, Alam S, Al-Aman DA, Kayser MS, Islam MS, Islam MK, Singh A, Ahmed T. Drinking Water Sources along the Banks of Buriganga River of Bangladesh are Polluted and Possess Serious Health Risks: A Comprehensive In Vivo Analysis. Journal of Environmental and Public Health. 2023 Jan 11;2023.
- Akter, S.M., Bhowmik, S.C., Alam, M., Shahriar, S., Saha, T. and Pathan, M.S.I., 2023. Formulation and Estimation of Rapidly Dissolving Sublingual Thin Film of Vildagliptin. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 26(2), pp.212-218.
- Zaman, A., Hasnat, H., Al Noman, Z., Islam, M.M., Al Nakib, A., Mukherjee, S., Saha, K., Ahmed, N.U., Ashrafi, S., Saha, T. and Islam, M.A., 2023. Exploring Pharmacological Potentials of p-Coumaric Acid: A Prospective Phytochemical for Drug Discovery. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 26(2), pp.185-194.
- Hasnat, H., Shompa, S.A., Richi, F.T., Islam, M.M., Suman, M.H., Ahmed, N.U., Ashrafi, S., Zaman, A., Saha, T., Islam, M.A. and Alam, S., 2023. Bioactive Secondary Metabolites to Combat Diabetic Complications: Evidenced from in Silico Study. Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal, 26(2), pp.167-184.
in poster presentation in ISE SFEC National Conference 2017 on “Drug Discovery
and Development from Natural Sources’’.