The vision of State University of Bangladesh (SUB) is to play a leading role in the realm of higher education by producing intelligent and skilled global citizens enriched with agile mind-set and cutting-edge knowledge.
The University aims to achieve the following missions:
- To provide a challenging academic environment and inspiring intellectual and
artistic curiosity and creativity.
- To strengthen SUB’s place on the global map of research and education.
- To make the graduates responsive to ever- changing societal needs
- To create a conducive environment for grooming industry entrants with
- We value academic freedom and lively discourse.
- We believe that curricula should be tailored to the needs of the time and may be modified to match of national and international requirements.
- We value harmonization of teaching and research for stimulating teaching , learning atmosphere.
The permanent campus of the University located on about 3 acres of land in Kanchan, Purbachal, Dhaka is surrounded by a picturesque natural landscape. Some of the departments started their academic activities there from 1st October, 2018. All the departments will have their own space with dedicated classrooms and common facilities for faculty and students. Special facilities will include spacious design studios for Architecture, JCMS multimedia lab, CSE computer lab, Pharmacy lab, Food Engineering lab, Library, Auditorium, University Canteen, Club rooms, Gymnasium, playgrounds for Indoor and Outdoor Games, and separate dormitories for male and female students and teachers, etc. Both the dormitory and academic buildings will have free WiFi internet facility, with a CCTV network, ensuring the safety and security of all within the premises. Regular transportation among the campuses is available.
News & Events