LL M( Macquarie University, Australia), MSS In Criminology (DU), LL.B. (Hon's.) BRAC University
Assistant Professor & Coordinator
Peer Reviewed and SCOPUS indexed Journal:
- “Sustainable development and Environmental protection in Bangladesh: Challenges and Opportunities." BiLD Law Journal Issue II, Volume III (Page 37-52) ISSN-2518-6523
- “Genetically Modified (GM) Crops and Legal Protections: Bangladesh in Context” BiLD Law Journal Issue II, Volume IV (Page 62-74) ISSN-2518-6523
- Environmental Protection Law and Sustainable Development in Bangladesh: “The Brick Manufacturing and Brick Kilns Establishment (Control) Act 2013”. BiLD- Bangladesh Institute of Legal Development, Issue- II. Volume- I
- “Precautionary principle: Is it a part of the Customary International Law” BiLd Law Magazine Issue III, Volume 1
- Principle 2 of The Rio Declaration: Why is it deemed as the fundamental base of the Declaration? BiLd Law Magazine Issue IV, Volume 1
- Is the 5G Mobile Network dangerous to Human health and Animal Life? What can the Bangladesh Government do to Protect Public Health? BiLd Law Magazine Issue I, Volume 2
- “Practicality and rationale behind Section 13 of the Nari O Shishu Nirjaton Daman Bishes Bidhan Ain, 2000”
- “Juvenile Justice System: Constraints in age determination process”
- Impacts of GM crops on the economy and environment of the developing countries.
- Impact of Climate Change on Indigenous Australians: Assessing indigenous Land Policy for addressing the impact of Climate change on Australian Indigenous people.
- “Assessing the relative strengths and weakness of the proposition that the precautionary principle is part of the customary International Law”
- Climate Change effect in developing countries: Legal Framework to Protect the Environment.