Soiloor Nandini Arunima
MBA & BBA- University of Dhaka
Soiloor Nandini Arunima is currently working as a Lecturer in the Department of Business Studies, State University of Bangladesh. She has obtained Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information Systems, University of Dhaka. She hopes to achieve a Ph.D. to advance her career in this prestigious field. In addition, she has research interest in auditing, financial and non- financial reporting.
• Soiloor Nandini Arunima (2022). Association between Internal Control and Financial Performance in Blue Chips Companies of Bangladesh. International Journal of Science and Business, 14(1), 295-301. doi: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7227408
• Soiloor Nandini Arunima (2020). An Empirical Scrutiny of Environmental Accounting Reporting (EAR) and Vision 2021: A way of Environmental Protection. International Journal of Science and Business, 4(9), 113-124. doi: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3999511
Awards & Achievements
• Eligible for Dean's Honour Award (MBA), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
• Government Honors Scholarship 2018.
• Dean's Merit Award (BBA), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
• General Scholarship, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka